Beetroot with Guineafowl shared on our app for Food Lovers: Frescana!
Here's a list (Ralph Winter) of reasons why Guineafowls are awesome:
- will act as the farm yard watch dog, sounding the alarm whenever anything unusual occurs.
- will consume large amounts of insects (control over deer ticks, wood ticks, grasshoppers, box-elder bugs, flies, crickets, fire ants and more)
- will seldom bother your garden or flowers.
- are easy and inexpensive to raise.
- fend for themselves, living on insects, seeds, and grasses.
- their call will discourage rodents.
- will kill snakes.
- will alert you to anything unusual.
" - will kill snakes."